Programs & Event
Event Name: NHRDN Talent Conclave 2012 – From Textbook Jargon to Reality
Venue & Date: 14-12-2012 at Sheraton Saket, New Delhi
National HRD Network is pleased to announce its one day Talent Conclave 2012 – From Textbook Jargon to Reality on Friday 14th December 2012 at Sheraton Saket, New Delhi.
Program Background -
We all know that it’s people who take the organization to the next level. Today’s complex, dynamic, global business environment demands that organizations develop innovative talent solutions that yield bottom-line results. Active management of talent is, therefore, not optional but an imperative for organizations that wish to stay competitive.
Talent Management is managing the ability, competency and power of employees within an organization to achieve and sustain its long term strategic and cultural imperatives. The concept is not restricted to recruiting the right candidate at the right time but it extends to exploring the hidden and unusual qualities of your employees and developing and nurturing them to get the desired results.
This Seminar explores how to effectively leverage talent management practices to drive business results. Specifically, it examines how organizations are harnessing talent management to achieve strategic and cultural imperatives. This seminar is a pragmatic, application-oriented experience to help you in designing and implementing talent management practices for your own organization.
Key Takeaways -
At the end of the Seminar, you will take away the following:
• What are the key components of talent management that drive performance and results
• How to choose a talent management approach that aligns to your organization’s strategy
• How to harness talent management practices to implement strategic imperatives as well as reinforce cultural norms.
Three interactive panel discussions are planned through the day. In each session, a panel of three to four speakers will discuss the best practices, challenges and emerging trends. All the 3 sessions will be very interactive moderated by a session chair who will act as a facilitator and a healthy challenger to engage all of the participants in debate, discussion & Q&A.
Key Discussions on -
- Linking Talent Management to Organization Strategy
In this session, we will get some insights on how to develop a talent management strategy which would integrate and be the driver for the organization to meet its long term growth. The focus of the session would be on how some companies are building solid talent management practices today to enable future growth.
- Building Tomorrows Leaders in Today’s Environment – Best Practices
In this session, we will get some insights on how organizations today are preparing their next generation leaders keeping in context the environment and complexity these organizations and the leaders would face in the future. This would include elements like being adaptable, being decisive in ambiguous environment, managing virtual teams, building cultural sensitivity and global mindset
- Culture – A differentiator in Talent Management
Successful organizations build talent management cultures to take advantage of their human capital. They focus on attracting top talent, identifying and developing future leaders, and retaining the best prospects in the high-potential talent pool. The key ingredients to building a culture would include creating a strong employment brand, the belief in the benefit of a strong talent management by the leadership team and finally the experience by an employee. This session would focus on practices by companies who have created a strong culture of talent management.
• Dr. Anandi S Pande – Conclave Director & Vice President- Corporate Planning & Strategy, Corporate HR, Hero Motor Corp.
• Dr. YV Verma – Chief Operating Officer, LG Electronics
• Mr. SY Siddiqui – National President – NHRDN & Chief People Officer, Administration (HR, IT, Finance & COSL), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
• Mr. Y.V.Lakshminarayan Pandit – Managing Director, SHL (India) Pvt. Ltd.
• Mr. Anand Bhaskar – Vice President – Human Resources, Sapient Corporation
• Ms. Suchitra Rajendra – Director, Organizational Capabilities & Talent Acquisition, Pepsico
• Mr. Rohit Jhamb – Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition, Aon Hewitt
• Dr. Jitendra K Das – Director, FORE School of Management
• Mr. Kamal Karanth – Managing Director – Kelly Services
• Mr. Sameer Khanna – Vice President & Head-HR, Ericsson India
• Dr. A K Balyan – MD & CEO Petronet LNG
• Mr. KS Bhullar – President, Group HR, Anand Automotive Limited
• Ms. Veena Swarup – Director – HR, Engineers India Ltd.
• Mr. KS Bakshi – Vice President-HR, InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo Airlines)
• Mr. Sabih Kidwai – Director HR Schneider Electric Infrastructure Limited
Who should attend?
• Human Resources Leaders
• Talent Management and OD Professionals
• Head Hunters / Recruiters
• Team Members responsible for Employee Engagement, Succession Planning & Employee and Leadership Development
Event Account brief
• NHRDN Member – Rs. 4,500/-
• Non Member – Rs. 5,500/-
• Academician – Rs. 3,500/-
• Student – Rs. 2,000/-
(10% discount on more than 2 members from the same organization)
For Registration & Sponsorship
• Mr. Sukrit Ghosh on email@example.com or, +919899114106
• Mr. Vinod Kakran on firstname.lastname@example.org or, +91 9811250897